Will blog for comments

Sep 1, 2009

Bare Escentuals Natural Sunscreen Review


September 1, 2009
Hello lovelies! I’m writing this review from Myrtle Beach, SC. My husband and I came down here for a few days to play golf and relax on the beach for his birthday. I’ve been using Bare Escentuals SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen every day so far on our trip. I cannot write enough good things about this product. It is a mineral powder sunscreen that is super easy to apply. I love how I can apply this to my face and body with ease and it doesn’t spill all over my luggage! All you have to do is take the cap off the top then spin the bottom of the tube and a brush pops up. Lock the brush into place and swirl/blend onto your skin. It comes in 3 different shades: light, medium, & tan skin tone. I use the medium skin tone shade. It doesn’t clog your pores or cause breakouts. It protects against UVA/UVB rays and it has Aloe Vera extract & antioxidants. Another reason why I love this product is it’s all natural. It doesn’t have parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dye, preservatives, petro-chemicals & it’s oil free. Since it comes in a powder form your face is matte & not shiny whereas if you use a lotion sunscreen you’re left with a shiny face. I love love love this product and I wish I wrote this review at the beginning of summer instead of the week before Labor Day lol. Go to your local Sephora and buy this. Seriously, go now! It’s awesome and I give this product 5 stars.
Hope you lovelies are having a great week!

0 comments on "Bare Escentuals Natural Sunscreen Review"