Will blog for comments

Sep 8, 2009

Magazine scans


September 8, 2009

Hello hotties! I just wanted to pop into blogger & post a few magazine scans. Who doesn’t love to flip through magazines to look at fashion-inspiring spreads?

Click on the pic to make it bigger ^.^

Do you like the magazine scan posts? Should I do more in the future?



2 comments on "Magazine scans"

The Jerseymooners on September 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

Those women have no thighs!

In other news, What do you recommend for nail colors this fall?

JennXOXO on September 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

Haha I know it's ridiculous right?! This fall there is a matte trend! :) I actually ordered three matte varnishes last week and they should arrive on Wednesday. I'll definitely post pics of the results. Also, the trend is dark vampy colors like black, dark purples, dark navy blues etc. I've also been seeing a lot of candy apple reds.