Will blog for comments

Sep 10, 2009

Here's to Happiness


pic we took while we were at the beach
September 10, 2009

I realize I’ve created this beauty blog for the sole purpose of sharing makeup/fashion related things but lately I’ve been feeling nostalgic and incredibly inspired. I just wanted to share a random list of what inspires me.

10 things that make me terribly happy

1. Taking a deep breath while riding my bicycle
2. Feeling sand in between my toes
3. Sleeping with the windows open
4. Cuddling with two silly puppies for an afternoon nap
5. Walking barefoot in fresh cut grass
6. The sound of a golf ball hitting the bottom of the hole
7. Wishing on fallen eyelashes
8. Sharing one ice cream cone
9. Bubble baths
10. Sweet morning kisses

5 comments on "Here's to Happiness"

Amanda S. on September 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

I'm doing this. Beautiful list

JennXOXO on September 11, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

Yay! Can't wait to read it!

Danielle87 on September 11, 2009 at 2:09 PM said...

I love that pic its cute = )

JennXOXO on September 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM said...

Thank you!

Jaden Principe on September 15, 2009 at 2:55 AM said...

Hey Jenn...I love those thigh high boots...what brand are they? Where did you buy them and are they comfy? Please advise...they look super hot on you!