Will blog for comments

Sep 16, 2009

Rock and Republic Haul


So I think I've posted enough non-makeup related posts. Let's keep our eyes on the prize shall we? On to more important things like makeup! :D
Last month I went shopping at Hautelook because they had a Rock & Republic sale! Here's an invitation if you'd like to shop here as well :) Hautelook invitation (click me)
They basically sell high-end brands at a discounted price.
I bought two blushes & one gel eye liner. Isn't the packaging amazing?! It's LOVE!

Rock & Republic cosmetics is sold at Neiman Marcus or the Rock & Republic website. At Neiman Marcus a blush retails for $40. I bought it for $24! The regular price for a gel eye liner is $24. I bought this eyeliner for $14. :) So I basically saved $42. Sweet! I fell in love with the names of the blushers right away! The names alone pushed me to make the purchase more than anything.
L to R: Blush in Tease (light rosey pink)
Blush in Foreplay (warm peachy beige)
Gel eye liner in Smut

Just for fun I had to throw in a photo of Mochi from the weekend. We took her on two hikes. On Saturday, we went into the mountains of West Virginia (Shenandoah Valley) and took her on a 6 mile hike along the Appalachian Trail. Sunday we took her on a 4.5 mile hike in Great Falls. She went swimming in the Shenandoah River & Potomac River. We're conditioning her :) She loves rock climbing and wasn't tired at all!
Hope you enjoyed this post & I'm sorry I don't have any product swatches. My camera stinks so it probably wouldn't have picked up the fabulous colors anyway.
Hope you lovelies are having a great week! xx

5 comments on "Rock and Republic Haul"

Becks on September 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM said...

nice haul! The pink blush is soooooooooo pretty!!!

JennXOXO on September 17, 2009 at 2:09 PM said...

Thanks, Becks!

saha on September 17, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

omg jenn! thank you for that invite! i just joined and it's awesome! i love what you bought especially the blushes!

you go girl with the hiking! anything over 1 mile sounds exhausting. lol

JennXOXO on September 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

Yay! I'm glad you like Hautelook! Happy shopping girl! :)

Amanda S. on September 18, 2009 at 4:10 PM said...

I love the dog photo.