Will blog for comments

Sep 3, 2009

In and Out number 2


September 3, 2009

IN

· Road trips! The husband and I were able to take a few days off from work and go take a mini break to celebrate his birthday. We went to Myrtle Beach, SC which has 100+ golf courses. We stayed at a lovely hotel on the beach. We played golf, laid on the beach and sunned by the pool. We played 4 different putt putt courses and we're putt putt pro's now. The weather was perfect for playing golf!

· LUSH bubble bars. I’ve used LUSH Bath Bombs before but Bubble Bars have become my #1 favorite when I draw a bath. They smell decadent, extremely moisturizing & they create tons of bubbles! After about 30 min the bubbles begin to die down but I turn on the jets & the bubbles reappear and begin to overflow over the side lol.

· Urban Decay lipstick in Naked. It’s the perfect pink/nude color. Naked is the perfect MLBB color (my lips but better). It’s creamy & doesn’t dry out my lips. It has vitamins A, C, & E & it smells like caramel. Yum!

· Candles by Victoria: I have always been addicted to LUSH handmade soaps and I’ve been bummed they don’t have any of the solid perfumes in my favorite soap scents. The only scent I love in their perfume line is Honey I Washed the Kids. Then I found out Candles by Victoria has candle scents that are exact LUSH dupes! Now I don’t have to keep buying the soaps just to sniff them and I can take the candles to work to make my office smell heavenly!

· Zoya nail polish: they are Formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate & camphor free. They are listed as safe nail polishes for ladies who are pregnant. I’m not pregnant yet but I’m stocking up on the safe stuff. They dry fast, are long lasting and I only need 2 coats!

OUT

· Are you stressed & always on the go? I’m not! I’m relaxed and taking it sleazy. Running around like a chicken with its head cut off is out out out!

1 comments on "In and Out number 2"

The Jerseymooners on September 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM said...

Fun! I'm glad you & your hubby had a nice, relaxing getaway.

I love LUSH products and I wish I could splurge on them!

I also wish you lived nearby so you could find a MLBB shade for me. I never have any luck!