Will blog for comments

Jul 16, 2009

Studded handbags


Here is Mary-Kate Olsen (lookin' like she crawled out of a dumpster again) rockin the beloved Alexander Wang Coco Duffel. {le sigh} It's beautiful. It's not completely out of my price range :rolls eyes: however it is sold out on every online shop. (This highly sought after handbag retails for $850!)
An alternative would be this gorgeous piece right here. I present to you the Studded Satchel by Tory Burch for a mere $595. :) I love it however I will not be hauling it anytime soon.

I did manage to find this beauty and the price didn't look too bad either! Behold, the Shawna handbag from Bakers. I purchased this for $69.95 and to my dismay I looked at the website today and it's on sale for $49.99. Don't you hate when that happens?! I haven't even used this purse yet! Regardless I'm still happy I hauled it and I just wanted to share that with my lovely readers. :)
xoxo,
J

0 comments on "Studded handbags"