Will blog for comments

Jul 6, 2009

Monday Poll


Today's poll is from Karen's fabulous beauty blog. http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/

Mood: Energetic. I just finished my lunch and food always gives me more energy!

What’s your favorite type of music? Top 40 I love all types of music but since I have to pick just one type it'd be the mainstream top 40 songs you hear on the radio.

Do you like to match your toe and finger nail polishes? I always wear colors that complement each other.

What do you like to do on your days off? I love hanging out with my huz whether it be at home with the dogs or at a golf course for a quick round of 9 holes.

Eyes/lips/cheeks: Eyes: Infatuating Rose 2008 Holiday Palette cool eyes, lips: MAC Pink Plaid, cheeks: MAC Grand Duo Love Rock

Dudes who wear eyeliner: hawt or not? While I don't find myself attracted to men who wear as much makeup as I do I can appreciate their love for eyeliner. Does that make sense at all? Basically I don't think there's anything wrong with dudes who wear makeup. Who doesn't love makeup?

Are you a planner or a spontaneous kinda girl? Both I don't mind when friends drop by just to hang out or say hi. I enjoy low key vacations where we can relax and do whatever comes to mind. On the other hand I do like to plan out my day and stay organized otherwise nothing will ever get done. I make tons of lists on my blackberry of things to do/buy.

Do you have any phobias? I'm so afraid of spiders. They give me the creeps and I don't even have the nerve to kill them myself. I can just imagine their disgusting bodies being squished under my foot and it gives me goosebumps. I get disgusted by all 8 of their legs moving simultaneously at once. Blech.

Outfit: Black slacks, black peeptoe slingback pumps, purple top from Hennes & Mauritz.

Weekly goals: I need to finish reading Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey before Thursday. Thursday is the premiere of the time consuming, greatest reality show ever, Big Brother 11. This means in addition to 3 one-hour long episodes on prime-time TV per week, there will be 3 hours of Big Brother After Dark every day from midnight to 3 AM. I love summer time. ^.^

0 comments on "Monday Poll"