Will blog for comments

Jul 12, 2009

NOTD


Good morning lovelies! Yesterday I found some time to do my nails and as I was digging through my box of varnishes I stumbled upon this gem: Pink Voltage by China Glaze. It's a the most vibrant shade of fluoro pink with a subtle hint of shimmer. It's gorgeous. I have the whole Knockout Neons collection and I'm a bit sad they don't feature a neon yellow. That is the only color I don't have! Needless to say that was added to my list to keep an eye out for the next time I'm out shopping. The light pink at the very end of the collection is my favorite shade of all. It's the brightest pink I've ever seen. I'll be sure to post photos next time I do my nails with this lovely color.
How about you? Have you seen any beautiful neon yellows out there? Please let me know in the comments below what brand I should look for and where. I heard Sally Hensen recently came out with an HD neon line and they look beautiful. Are they out in the stores yet? Have you seen them?


2 comments on "NOTD"

The Jerseymooners on July 12, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

My only source of makeup advice is sending me mixed messages! I thought you said Neon was out!

I saw neon yellow at Five Below of all places...

JennXOXO on July 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM said...

Hahaha, I know I know. I'm sorry. My in's & out's change so often. Two months ago I was all about neons, then I loved pastels, then the rage was all about muted purples/greys and now I'm back to fluorescents lol. This fall the trend will be mattes. :)

Thanks for the Five Below tip. I wanted to go there anyway to check out storage containers.