Will blog for comments

Jul 23, 2009

11 favorite MAC lippies


The tag that is going around is to list your 10 favorite lipsticks however I don't follow rules well and I picked 11. My bad. *.~
My favorite lipsticks are essentially variations of the same color but each one is slightly different in tone or texture. My favorite look is obviously a pink matte nude. The only lipstick in this bunch that stands out from the rest is smack dab in the middle. It is Saint Germain and it is a bright opaque Barbie bubblegum pink. It is love.
This list is in no particular order because I love them all equally. The majority of these are permanent colors and I believe only 3 are limited edition. (I'll note which ones are LE in the list)

From L-R we have:

Myth, Blankety, Pretty Please, Pink Plaid, Hue, Saint Germain (LE), 3N (LE), Snob, Creme D' Nude, Creme Cup, Colour Crafted (LE)

I'll post another list of my favorite drugstore/non-MAC brand lipsticks soon. Stay tuned! xoxo with flash w/o flash

0 comments on "11 favorite MAC lippies"