Will blog for comments

Jul 9, 2009

Colour Craft Haul









The photos above are the Colour Craft photoshoot & behind the scene pictures from MAC Cosmetics Facebook fan page. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/MACcosmetics?v=wall&viewas=687262059

So let me start off by saying I have been so excited for this collection to hit the stores. I've been reading about it for months and I set aside money specifically for this LE collection. I didn't even buy everything on my list!
Below are product photos and a few swatches of the eyeshadow quads. I did pick up the 226 small tapered blending brush but I didn't take a pic of it.
On top of Colour Crafting today Big Brother 11 premiered tonight and it was so good. I had my popcorn popped and I was just waiting for the fireworks to begin. I admit I'm not too happy about Jesse winning HOH. I was hoping Jessica would come back!
One more day 'til the weekend!

Have a good night my lovelies!
xoxo,
J
ps. click on the photos to make them larger

Odd Bits Mineralize Eye Shadow quad


Girlish Romp Mineralize Eye Shadow quad

Fashion Patch Mineralize Eye Shadow quad

Triple Fushion Mineralize Skinfinish Trio

Smooth Merge Mineralize Skin Finish Trio

Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish

Daft Pink Mineralize Blush

Odd Bits quad

Girlish Romp quad

Fashion Patch quad

2 comments on "Colour Craft Haul"

The Jerseymooners on July 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with them. (Don't do the circus circles)

JennXOXO on July 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM said...

Hahahahaha! I'm seriously contemplating that look for halloween. It looks like fun!