Will blog for comments

Jul 24, 2009

Make Up For Ever





I'm so pleased to announce Sephora is now carrying Make Up For Ever empty 10-pan palettes! In the past if an addict wanted to get a hold of this treasure they had to call the MUFE boutique to order it. I called my local Sephora at Tysons last month to inquire if they sold MUFE palette's and they didn't. They're not as knowledgeable either. I called Sephora two days ago to find out if they were going to carry Illamasque (since they recently started selling them in stores at the Times Square NYC location) but they didn't even know what Illamasque was! :shockhorror:

Sephora isn't selling the individual refill pans yet however all of their eyeshadow pans pop out of their case. :)

I'm so excited. I smell a haul.

0 comments on "Make Up For Ever"