Will blog for comments

Jul 3, 2009

In and Out number 1


I'm totally jumping on the In & Out bandwagon since I enjoy reading everyone else's posts. I may make this a monthly update or maybe even a weekly post since the things I love change day to day.

In's:

1. Being a newlywed is so in! This won't ever end for me since I'll always be in love with huz and have that newlywed feeling so the newlywed status will stick with me for good.

2. Brave New Bronze from the Style Warriors collection with Smile Dazzleglass layered on top is an amazing lip combo. I've been reaching for it daily for the whole week. It's the perfect nude. Call it the "my lips but better" color.

3. Late night jam sessions on Guitar Hero: World Tour. DH and I can't get enough of this and I can almost play The Joker by Steve Miller on medium w/o missing a note. I know, I'm such a dork.

4. The Patch! This is my anti-bitch remedy. I forgot to wear my patch one day this week and during my commute to work I had insta-roadrage every five minutes. I have an hour long commute to drive 19 miles. It was very intense.

5. Whole Foods. We try to get our groceries from Whole Foods as much as possible but since it's not as close to us as other markets it's just not happening. Everyday this week my breakfast & lunch has consisted of cereal & sandwiches from Whole Foods. Everything is organic and doesn't contain artificial anything, no trans fats, no short cuts — just food in its purest state, unadulterated by artificial additives, sweeteners, colorings, and preservatives. I honestly feel a difference. I feel great!

6. MAC's Eversun blush from Style Warriors. It brings the perfect warmth to my cheeks.

7. My pink Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer. I love baking cupcakes from scratch with this baby. It freaking rocks.

Out's:

1. Marlboro Menthol Lights. I haven't had a cigarette in 9 days! This is my third time trying to quit and it's going really well so far. And no, I'm not pregnant! Everyone keeps asking me if that's why I quit.

2. Neon nailpolish. NFT

3. My new name. It's not that I don't love my married name, I do! But I'm still getting acclimated to it. Everytime I hear Mrs.xoxo I think of his mother. The other day at work I introduced myself as Mrs. maiden name. I'll get there eventually.


Hope everyone has a lovely 4th of July! Be safe!

2 comments on "In and Out number 1"

The Jerseymooners on July 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

Yikes! I currently have neon pink nail polish on my toes. I am out : (

JennXOXO on July 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

Hahaha! Neon pink is cute though and I have tons of neon NP. I just can't see it on my own nails/toes anymore since I've been wearing them for months now.