Will blog for comments

Jul 4, 2009

88 palette EOTD


Today I decided to create a look only using e/s from my Coastal Scents 88 Color palette since it rarely gets any love from me. This is a really affordable alternative for makeup if you don't want to shell out on the high end products. This palette comes with 88 matte (some with a subtle shimmer) colors for around $20.00. They are all pigmented and easy to blend. They sell shimmer palette's, blush palettes, neutral palettes, brushes etc. This was a really fun look to do since I never play with yellows. Enjoy!
Since the colors in the palette don't have names I numbered the colors I used. I love how the yellow and the pink blended together created a peach in the middle.
1. all over lid and lower lash line
2. inner corner of the lid close to the tearduct
3. outer v and into crease
4. define crease color
5. brow highlight
For my lips I used MAC's Speed Dial with Baby Sparks Dazzleglass

For the cheeks I used NARS Deep Throat (LOVE!) & NARS Albatross as highlight.
My OOTD!






0 comments on "88 palette EOTD"