Will blog for comments

Oct 18, 2009

LUSH Herbalism Cleanser



In my last HAUL post I forgot to mention I picked up Herbalism Cleanser.  This stuff is amazing!  Here is the description blurb from the website: LUSH

"Detoxifies and exfoliates oilier, problem skin


Herbalism has China clay to remove excess oil, ground almonds and rice bran to exfoliate away dead skin cells, sage, chamomile and marigold to soothe inflammation and rosemary and sage to banish nasty microbes. As well, the combination of the clay and rice bran leaves a matte finish to the skin. Some people who have used the Angels On Bareskin and found it too rich, find the Herbalism to be lighter. If you persist and use this cleanser every day, we guarantee results that are well worth the bother."

It smells earthy & clean and my skin feels so smooth after each use.  I take a pinch of the cleanser, place it in my palm, add a little bit of water and crush it up into a pulp.  Then I lather it onto my face & I can feel it exfoliating.  I inquired about the Dark Angels Cleanser however the lady that works there told me it can be too harsh for my skin since I have sensitive problematic skin. 
 
Because the ingredients of this cleanser are fresh it only has a shelf life of 3 months but I think I can use this in 1 month.  Lately I've been showing signs of irritation around my eye area when I wash my face and Herbalism is a vegan/organic product so this has been a warm welcome to my cleansing routine.  :)

0 comments on "LUSH Herbalism Cleanser"