Will blog for comments

Oct 18, 2009

BB Cream


<3
I found my HG (Holy Grail) Foundation

I’ve recently changed my foundation routine since I don’t want to be tan in the fall and winter months. In the spring/summer months I would use MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW 35 or Revlon ColorStay in Natural Tan but lately I’ve been using BB Cream (Blemish Balm Cream).

BB Creams are the latest rage in Asia and the two that I use are L’EGERE products which is a Korean brand. I usually buy all of my Korean cosmetics from a local Korean store called Cinderella but you can find these products online here (click me!). I use the White Multi Blemish Balm Cream & L'EGERE SPF34 UV Whitening Blemish Balm Cream.


Both of the BB Creams I use are whitening, conceals dermal blemishes, evens out the skin tone & gives me a smooth, flawless coverage. It’s like a tinted moisturizer with light to medium coverage. It’s easy to blend so I just use my fingers to apply this product. BB Creams are especially good for sensitive, peeling or irritated skin. While serving the purpose as a base and foundation it also works as a treatment to minimize wrinkles, treat pimples and lighten blemish scars all in one! They have a reputation for being a miracle cream because they are gentle enough to use on skin that recently underwent laser procedures.

After I apply this my skin is illuminating & has a beautiful glow. I’ve fallen in love with this product and I don’t know if I’ll be able to go back to MAC’s SFF. I believe I have found my HG!

2 comments on "BB Cream"

Jeweled Thumb on October 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM said...

Hey. I popped over here from Lina's blog after seeing you too are in the DC area. I need to know where this Cinderella store is! I've been scavenging little Asian supermarkets and can't find anything resembling makeup. Care to help? =)

JennXOXO on October 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM said...

@Jeweled Thumb: Cinderella is in the Lotte supermarket in Chantilly. They have a ton of skincare and a few lines of makeup but not a lot. They also carry BB Creams. There is a bigger makeup/skincare section in H-Mart in Fairfax. Hope that helps.