Will blog for comments

Oct 7, 2009

Coastal Scents Italian Badger Buffer Brush Review





For two months I’ve been using the Coastal Scents Italian Badger Large Buffer Brush to apply my liquid foundation. For reference I’m using MAC’s Studio Fix Fluid in NW35 & Revlon Colorstay. This brush came highly recommended by my friend Amanda. Here is a link to Amanda’s Blog.
This brush is awesome! Not only did I buy it for $11.95 but I prefer it to my Sephora High Definition #55 Airbrush brush. The handle is made of wood & it’s nice and thick. It is super soft, blends & buffers like perfection. I absolutely love it! It did shed a few hairs during the first few times I used it but it doesn’t shed anymore.
So if you’re looking for a new foundation brush I highly recommend this brush.

You know you love me!
        XOXO

Hahaha sorry to be so daft but the most recent episode of Gossip Girl with Hillary Duff was too cute.  Love that show.
Happy hump day bitches!

4 comments on "Coastal Scents Italian Badger Buffer Brush Review"

Amanda S. on October 7, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

I'm so glad you like it! I like how quick it works for me to use and the coverage.

Monica Benavidez on October 17, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

Ooh, I must try this...

Sarah on October 18, 2009 at 2:40 AM said...

oh man! I want to get more of the Italian Badger brushes. I have the Italian badger angled blush brush and its so soft! It dries fast after cleaning too :) Thanks for the review!

JennXOXO on October 18, 2009 at 10:30 AM said...

@Sarah Sapang: Thanks Sarah! I want to try the other Italian Badger brushes too! They are really soft & can't beat the price!