Will blog for comments

Oct 30, 2009

Guerlain Spring 2010 Cherry Blossom Collection



I am so stoked for the Guerlain Cherry Blossom Collection which comes out in the Spring of 2010.  The release date is January 26th.  I've always been a huge fan of cherry blossoms so much so that we had a cherry blossom themed wedding.








  • Guerlain Voyage Meteorites
  • Guerlain Eyeshadow Quad Ombrelles
  • Guerlain Cherry Blossom Blush
  • Guerlain Insolence Blooming Perfume
I'm a sucker for the soft shades of pink.  I'm definitely hauling from this collection. 

Two items on my lust list:
  1. Eyeshadow Quad
  2. Blush
What do you think?  Will you be hauling from this collection?

Image credits to the Lushious Beauty Blog

3 comments on "Guerlain Spring 2010 Cherry Blossom Collection"

The Jerseymooners on October 31, 2009 at 2:14 PM said...

Those are so pretty that if I got them, I wouldn't use them.

JennXOXO on October 31, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

IKR! I think I'd have the same problem too lol.

Witoxicity on November 2, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

These products are just too sweet and pretty. I have to agree with both of you - I don't think I would want to 'destroy' the beauty by using it! Ha ha!