Will blog for comments

Oct 11, 2009

Feroch



On Saturday I made plans to go to Christian Siriano's book signing in DC at Borders on K St.  I LOVED Christian Siriano on Project Runway and I'm dying to try his Victoria Secret makeup but it's always sold out whenever I go to the store! :(  While we were walking to Borders we ran into Cibu Jenn.  Follow Jenn on Twitter here @cibu17 (Christian made her wedding gown!)  She informed me that Christian had already left Borders but he went over to Bubbles on K & 20th and I could catch him there.  She gave me one of his books so I could get it signed but by the time we found Bubbles he was already gone.  :(  For those of you that don't know he used to work at the Bubbles in the Westfield Annapolis Mall when he was in high school.  So, needless to say I was really bummed I didn't get a chance to meet him at the signing but I was super happy to have run into Jenn :D 


Over weekend huz and I popped into Nordstrom Rack to do a little shopping and I discovered a whole makeup section that I never knew existed! There was Trish McEvoy, Stila, Smashbox & Shu Uemura. I had no idea they sold Shu makeup there! I picked up three shadows & a lippie.

Lipstick: Rouge Unlimited PK338
Eyeshadows:
Matte Brown 850
Iridescent Pristine Green
Pearl Pink 100


Regular price lipstick: $23
Nordstrom Rack: $13.97
Regular price eye shadow: $20.00
Nordstrom Rack: $11.97



5 comments on "Feroch"

Danielle87 on October 11, 2009 at 8:19 PM said...

Oh I didn't know he was the one behind that new line of makeup at Vicky secret. Hmm now I may have to take a closer look the next time I'm there. IDK why but I always think its pretty neat when I read other blogs and they meet wit other bloggers on purpose or on accident. I hope I get to meet some of the ppl I follow lol.

JennXOXO on October 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

Yes, if you do get a hold of any of his products let me know. I'd love to hear about what they're like.
I actually heard about the book signing from Jenn so I told her I'd come for sure. I'm glad we bumped in to her on the street cause she had just left Borders!

Amanda S. on October 11, 2009 at 11:33 PM said...

I thought that was his name at Victoria's Secret. I never knew he was on Project Runway -- then again, I don't watch it. haha. I had no idea just how famous he was. Very very cool. I'm sorry you missed him!

and...gotta love the Rack. I saw Stilla makeup there long before I knew what Stila was. hehe.

Love★Noreen on October 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

I love smashbox!!! :)

JennXOXO on October 15, 2009 at 12:16 PM said...

@stillFAB I've never tried anything from Smashbox! I'll have to try it some time! Do you have any recs?