Will blog for comments

Oct 18, 2009

Collective Haul


Last week on my lunch break I went to MAC to check out the new 2009 Holiday Collection called Magic, Mirth, and Mischief.  I'm so impressed with myself.  I only walked out with one item from the collection! :-D  I ended up getting the Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadow palette.  I am a sucker for golds, warm browns, pinks & beiges.  All six shades are limited edition and the palette is $36 USD.  I always opt for buying palettes rather than buying single eye shadows since one MAC e/s is $11. 


I did get two more items that aren't from the Holiday Collection and it is Russian Red & a Cremestick Lip Liner in Red Enriched.  Russian Red is an intense bluish red with a matte finish.  It's gorgeous.  Red Enriched is an intense auburn color that goes perfectly with Russian Red. 

After I went to MAC I popped into LUSH!  When I go to the mall it's hard for me to only grab something from MAC & go.  LUSH & MAC are practically right next to each other and it doesn't help that I can smell the decadent scents from the MAC counter.  So, either the ladies of LUSH have amazing customer service or I seriously have a shopping problem.  The minute I walked into the store they recognized me and called me by my first name lol.  I love the ladies at LUSH.  They're so helpful & sweet.  :)


I ended up getting Karma Kream, Smitten, Shave the Planet (for the huz), Handy Gurugu, Lemony Flutter & So White bath bomb.  I get terribly chapped & dry hands in the winter so these hand creams are doing a great job of restoring the moisture.
They had a special promotion where if you spent over $45 you get to pick out a free bubble bar so I chose Candy Cane.  LOVE!!
So White smells AMAZING!  I don't want to use it.  I just want to keep it in my bathroom cause it smells so yummy.  It smells like apples ... mmm.  Candy Cane bubble bar smells like sweet candy.  :)  Both of these items are Holiday items so they're seasonal and not permanent.  :(  I need to get another So White before they're all gone!

3 comments on "Collective Haul"

Amanda S. on October 18, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

That palette looks so unbelieveably gorgeous. And I simply must try lush. .

The Jerseymooners on October 19, 2009 at 5:47 PM said...

Swoon. I love LUSH, but I can't afford it. :P Luckily, I don't have a store near me.

saha on November 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

not sure if you remember me buying some blush from the line, i don't even like it. i think i'm going to return it for some springsheen or something. :(