Will blog for comments

Oct 17, 2009

Halloween Look: Pretty Peacock


A good friend of mine, Stacy, requested me to do a Halloween look for her. She will be dressed as a peacock and this is what her costume looks like. Isn't it cute?!  I love it.



So here is the look I came up with. It’s really bright & fun and matches her costume.


I used the following:

Make Up For Ever eye shadow - 168 Lagoon Green
Make Up For Ever eye shadow - 93 Irish Green
NARS eye shadow duo – Rated R
Calypso Minerals - Aquadelic & yellow
MAC pigment – Cocomotion
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil – Horse Raddish
MAC Technakohl Liner – Artistic License
Loreal Telescopic Eye Liner – Carbon Black
Loreal H.I.P. Color Chrome Eye Liner – Gold Charge
Maybelline Colossal Mascara – Very Black
Ardell Elegantly Wild Lashes
Duo Dark Tone Eye Lash Glue

You can wear it plain like this ...


... or jazz it up with a few more embellishments like falsies & pretty peacock patterns.





Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! XOXO

8 comments on "Halloween Look: Pretty Peacock"

Monica Benavidez on October 17, 2009 at 8:05 PM said...

I love it! I think it is gorgeous! I tweeted about a peacock cardigan from Forever 21 earlier- perfect!

JennXOXO on October 17, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

You did? I'll have to go back and find it. I didn't see it :(

Amanda S. on October 17, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

Awesome!!!!

Danielle87 on October 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

That looks so cool....I love the colors.

The Jerseymooners on October 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM said...

Amazing. I hope I can replicate it, at least the tiniest bit.

Paula on October 18, 2009 at 5:17 PM said...

Holy crap, Jenn! You have some mad eye skills. This looks really great/cool!

JennXOXO on October 18, 2009 at 5:52 PM said...

Haha thanks, Paula! :)

JennXOXO on October 18, 2009 at 5:55 PM said...

@Stacy The Jerseymooners: You can do it Stacy! Just use what you have & give it a try. You don't have to do anything too intricate if you aren't comfortable. You can keep it simple if you like :) Just have fun with it!