Will blog for comments

Dec 3, 2009

Tag: 8 Most Worn Things


I was tagged by the fabulous blogger Michelle of Mup North Blogging all the way from Norway!  Her blog is awesome and you should check it out!  Mup North Blogging   ß click it!

 1. Most worn lipstick/lipgloss:

Maybelline Color Sensational Pink Please, MAC Utter Pervette (LE), Urban Decay Naked, YSL Rouge Volupte #2 Sensual Silk, MAC Dazzleglass in Money, Honey.  All of these colors are a creamy pinkish beige color (my fav!).  This was the hardest category to pick products.  I couldn't pick just one!

Here are closeups of Urban Decay's Naked



2.       Most worn earrings: a pair of Swarovski crystal studs



3.       Most worn shirt/top: I love this shirt because my puppy’s name is Mochi.  Mochi is a traditional Japanese rice cake that is eaten as a snack or dessert.



4.       Most worn nail polish: OPI Mod About You, Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic


5.       Most worn shoes: BCBGeneration Tinas black platform pump & Ugg tall boots.



6.       Most worn hair products: Cibu Miso Knotty leave in conditioner.


7.       Most worn perfume: Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy


8.       Most worn handbag/purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Azure: I got this bag for my 29th birthday and I lurrve it.

I love this photo!  My guy took this picture of me before I took Mochi to the groomers.  It makes me miss summer!!  I was so tan.  :'-(

I tag the following lovelies:
mzfili – Ashlee
LaBelleMEL - Mel
TheBeautyBrat – Nat
Bittenbefore – Yumeko

4 comments on "Tag: 8 Most Worn Things"

Witoxicity on December 3, 2009 at 3:07 PM said...

That Mochi T-shirt is so cute! And so is Mochi. :D I love this list of yours!

Amanda S. on December 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM said...

Metro Chic looks awesome. And Pink Please!! Great tag! Thanks for the tag== I did it 10/30!

The Jerseymooners on December 3, 2009 at 6:25 PM said...

You were my lip color inspiration today. I never did a pale pink before because I was afraid it wouldn't look well with my olive coloring, but I wore Smashbox's Pout today. : )

I am going to do this, even though you didn't tag me, because i need something to post.

JennXOXO on December 3, 2009 at 7:32 PM said...

@Stacy Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't tag you, I'm such an idiot. I'm so happy you're going to do this though! I can't wait to read it!
I'm so glad the pale pink worked out for you girl!