Will blog for comments

Dec 26, 2009

Happy Hauliday!


Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely holiday!  There was some talk on Twitter this morning about how a few people don't like to see hauls of what they got for Christmas but I thought I'd share since I got a few beauty related items.  
My mother in law got me two gift boxes from LUSH!  She must have talked to my husband about what she should get me because you all know how much I love LUSH.
She gave me the Best Wishes Holiday Gift box and the Happy Christmas Holiday Gift box.



Contents of Best Wishes Holiday Gift:
Li'l Lush Pud Bath Bomb
Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb
Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb
So White Bath Bomb



Contents of Happy Christmas Holiday Gift:
Jingle Spells Bath Bomb
Snowcake Soap
Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb
Christmas Eve Bubble Bar
Cinders Bath Bomb
Karma Soap



Everything in both of these boxes smell amazing!  I love it!!


My sister in law gave me a bunch of goodies too!  She gave me Bare Minerals Lustworthy Lips & Lashes (mini mascara & gloss duo).  The lip gloss is super cute and smells like strawberries!  Yum!
She also gave me: 
ULTA Shower Smoothie in Berrylicious
ULTA Smoothies Body Swirl in Berrylicious
Stila Divine Shine: Kitten Lip Glaze & all over shimmer liquid luminizer
Viva la Juicy rollerball (my fav perfume!)



She also got me this super cute jewelry holder mannequin type thing.  Isn't that cute?!  Love it!



The in laws know me so well.  :)  They're the best.
Has anyone tried the Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer?  Do you put it on your cheeks as a highlight?  The brush applicator is pretty big so I assume it's to cover a large area of your body like maybe your arms & décolletage.  Please let me know if anyone has tried this.  Thanks!


So I'm saving the best for last.  Are you ready??


Huz got me a new camera!!  I'm so freaking excited.  It has a dual LCD screen so I can take better FOTD's for you guys!  It's the Samsung TL220 that has 12.2 mega pixels and I can record videos in HD now.  I've been playing with it non stop.  



I decided to play around with my Make Up For Ever shadows and I came up with a bright magenta pink/purple smokey eye.  This could be a New Years look maybe?  I took a few pics of the look with just the matte shadows by itself then I added MAC's bright pink glitter to the outer corner.  You can't really tell from the pictures but it was super glittery IRL.




Finally, I was playing around with a few settings with the new cam.  Here are a few pics of me with Mochi & Chache.  I'm not wearing any makeup dun dun dun!





How about you?  Did you receive any beauty related products for Christmas?  If you hauled anything I'd love to check it out!  

3 comments on "Happy Hauliday!"

Swtest2Lips on December 26, 2009 at 6:41 PM said...

Santa suit!! Cutte! All your goodies are awesome-especially the camera ~drools~ Congrats girl and happy holidays.

JennXOXO on December 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM said...

Thanks! :)

Unknown on December 27, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

I make bath bombs too. and really enjoy them