Will blog for comments

Dec 13, 2009

Weekend EOTD's


Hello my lovelies!  Here are a few EOTD pics I took from this weekend.
I did a pink/purple look on Saturday.  Purples are great for us brown eyed girls.  They really bring out the browns in your peepers.

For this look I used: (all MAC unless otherwise noted)
Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Pink Venus - lid
Sushi Flower - crease
Shadowy Lady - outer V
Yogurt - browbone highlight
Loreal HIP cream eyeliner in black
Covergirl Lash Blast
Benefit Thrrrob - cheeks
Porcelain Pink - highlight
Urban Decay Lovechild - lips


Then I did a neutral look on Sunday.




I used the following: 
Christian Siriano Sahara - lid
Victoria's Secret Pose - crease
NARS Mekong - outer V
MAC Woodwinked - lower lashline
MAC Vanilla - browbone highlight
Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in black
Cover Girl Lash Blast
NYX Peach blush - cheeks
MAC Perfect Topping - highlight cheeks
MAC Pleasureseeker (Neo Sci Fi collection) - lips
Victoria's Secret Pout ligloss in Peaches



8 comments on "Weekend EOTD's"

Danielle87 on December 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

Love ur neutral look.

JennXOXO on December 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

Thank you!

Nikkia Chanel on December 16, 2009 at 1:27 AM said...

Loving both looks!!!

JennXOXO on December 16, 2009 at 1:52 PM said...

Thanks slvrlips!

erojas05 on December 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

I love the looks!

erojas05 on December 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM said...

love both looks! I will use both! : )

JennXOXO on December 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM said...

Thanks Erica!

Swtest2Lips on December 23, 2009 at 3:24 AM said...

Jenn! Im new to the blogspot but I stumbled across your page and Wow, your blog is amazing! I love the swatches, hauls, and looks! Im following you now! Looking forward to your posts! Swing by my spot sometime! Take care Sincerely, J