I wanted to try the NARS Multiple trio set but I read reviews online that they were teeny tiny so I bought a full size of the newest Multiple in Luxor (recently debuted in NARS’ Holiday Collection). It’s an iridescent pink with cooler tones with just the right amount of shimmer. It’s sooo pretty!
NARS describes The Multiple as “the original all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multi-purpose makeup stick. With fingertip application, The Multiple highlights, sculpts, and warms eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.”
I won’t be sporting this on the eyes & lips but just as a highlight on my cheeks.
Ooh la la! It's pretty, eh?
Next I bought Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero. I have heard so many people talk about how this is the best eyeliner for the waterline. I heard it has amazing staying power & doesn’t smudge or move for the whole day. I can’t wait to try it! Hope it lives up to the hype! :cross fingers:
Next I bought the limited edition Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine deluxe sampler. Sephora has a ton of sampler sets with a good price tag. They’re only being sold for the Holiday season so I have a feeling these won’t stay on the shelves for long. The set is a $113 value and is sold for $38.
- Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
- Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
- Tarte Glam Gams
- Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
- Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
- Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
- Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
- Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)
So did you haul anything from the V.I.B. Shopping Event?