Will blog for comments

Nov 8, 2009

LUSH and Sephora F+F Haul


On Halloween I went to my local LUSH store because they were having an event. I try to go shopping only during their events since I always walk away with a goodie bag & other freebies. I picked up a bunch of stuff for my bestie while I was there as well.  I bought one Satsumo Santa (bath bomb), two Gnome Name’s (bubble bar) & two Christmas Eve (bubble bar). I prefer bubble bars over bath bombs so I had to get two of each because they smell amazing! Since I RSVP’ed to the event I was able to pick an item out of a basket so I picked the Cobweb Bath Bomb (from their Halloween collection). Also, since I spent over a certain amount they let me pick out a bath bomb so I chose a Jacko Bath Bomb!


Inside the goodie bag I got a chunk of Demon in the Dark soap, Pied de Pepper, Mask of Magnaminty, Goth Juice Syling Gel & Tramp Shower Gel. I have way too much fun shopping at LUSH.

Here’s a pic of the goodies in my new white box I made.




The white box was super easy to make.  I love it.  I just need one more lamp. 
I also received my Sephora friends & family package.  I bought Benefit's Coralista & Thrrrob.  I also picked up a tube of Smashbox's O-Gloss.  I love this stuff!  It goes on your lips clear but reacts with your chemistry to create a unique shade of pink. 


I had a lot of fun testing out the new white box but I need another lamp.  The shadows are driving me crazy and one more lamp would pick up the true color of the products.  It would also help if I had a new camera but I'm saving up for that.  Hope you lovelies had a great weekend!  xoxo

5 comments on "LUSH and Sephora F+F Haul"

Yumeko on November 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

your white box is VERY cool! someday i want to make something like tat!

thanks for reading my blog! i'll follow ur blog too!

Amanda S. on November 9, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

Cute photo box! :) You'll have to tell us more about that O Glow Stuff.

Becks on November 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM said...

ooo those benefit blushes are sooooo pretty, I wish I could collect them all!

JennXOXO on November 10, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

Thanks girls!

@Becks I know, I want to collect them all too! :P

Nikkia Chanel on November 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM said...

Great Haul!!! Tell me more about your white box. What did you use to make it! Latley I have just been using white paper to make a box but I need something more permanent.