Will blog for comments

Nov 10, 2009

Kirkland Borghese Brush Set from Costco and NOTD




Hi lovelies! First I want to show you my NOTD since I haven’t done one of those in a while. I picked up Essie’s Mint Candy Apple from the winter 2009 collection. It’s a pretty minty jade color & I absolutely love it. These unique colors always put me in a good mood. I got it from ULTA for around $6. You can also get it from Essie.

 
Every year Costco puts out a brush set around the holiday season. I miss it every year but this year I finally got my hands on a set! I’m so excited. The Kirkland Borghese brush set is only $19.99! These brushes are super soft! It includes 8 full sized brushes in a bag, 4 travel size brushes & an eyelash curler. It is made of synthetic hair that is anti-microbial & cruelty free. My only complaint so far is the eye shadow brush isn’t as dense as I’d like it to be. It’s too fluffy so it doesn’t pack on the color as intensely as my other brushes but other than that the other brushes in this set are great.
Click on the pics to make them bigger.




Full size set:
• Powder brush
• Flat top bronzer brush
• Angled contour brush
• Eye shadow brush
• Blending brush
• Smudge brush
• Flat eyeliner brush
• Angled eye shadow brush with spoolie

Travel set
• Blush brush
• Eye shadow brush
• Blending brush
• Flat eye liner brush

5 comments on "Kirkland Borghese Brush Set from Costco and NOTD"

Amanda S. on November 11, 2009 at 10:09 AM said...

That's a nice set!

The Jerseymooners on November 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM said...

Love that nail color!

Good job with the white box, too.

JennXOXO on November 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Thanks Amanda!
Thanks Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous nail colour - I love those minty green/blues!

JennXOXO on November 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

Thanks Stefanie! I read your blog all the time! I love it :) Thanks for reading mine!