Will blog for comments

Aug 12, 2009

My Life According to No Doubt


I had so much fun doing this tag on Facebook that I decided to do it here on my blog except this time I did it with No Doubt. The post on Facebook had Tori Amos songs. I'm tagging everyone so if you post this in your blog please include your link in the comments below because I enjoy reading everyone's answers! :) Just copy and paste everything below and change my answers to yours.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 20 people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "My Life According to ____________" If I tag you, it's because I am intrigued by your taste in music or because I know that you have plenty of free time to fill these out, or because you tagged me :)

Pick Your Artist: No Doubt
Are you a male or female? Just a Girl
Describe yourself: In My Head
How do you feel: Hella Good
Describe where you currently live: Greener Pastures
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Home Now
Your favorite form of transportation: Sailin' On
Your best friend is: A Little Something Refreshing
Your favorite color is: Blue in the Face
What's the weather like: Paradise (unreleased)
Favorite time of day: Sunday Morning
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Beauty Contest
What is life to you: Simple Kind of Life
Your current relationship: A Real Love Survives
Looking for: Big Distraction
Wouldn't mind: Leftovers
Your fear: Snakes
What is the best advice you have to give: Magic's in the Makeup :) :)
If you could change your name, you would change it to: Paulina
Thought for the Day: You Can Do It
How/when I would like to die: Too Late
My motto: That's Just Me

0 comments on "My Life According to No Doubt"