Will blog for comments

Aug 5, 2009

Birthday look


Hello beauties! I've decided to do a birthday look inspired by August's birthstone Peridot. Most of the products I used are by Make Up For Ever. MUFE's shadows are highly pigmented and are super easy to blend.

First I primed my lid with NYX's Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk. I applied a thin layer with my ring finger to my lid up to the crease.
Next I took my MAC 242 eyeshadow brush and loaded it with MUFE 304 Diamond Lime.

I applied Diamond Lime to the tearduct and 1/3 of the inner corner.

Next I used MUFE 93 Irish Green

I applied Irish Green to the middle section of my lid. Blend the Irish Green & Diamond Lime together so there aren't any harsh lines. Leave the outer 1/3 of the lid bare.

Then I used the other side of my 242 brush to grab MUFE 168 Iridescent Lagoon Green

I applied this darker shimmery green to the outer 1/3 of my lid and into the crease. Don't forget to blend people!

Blend the darker green into the crease


With a pencil brush (MAC 219) I used MUFE 167 Iridescent True Blue to darken the crease. I also used this blue on the lower lash line.


Next with a fluffy brush I used MAC's Vanilla for highlight.
Apply eyeliner to upper/lower lash lines, add mascara and you're done!





What kind of eye looks would you like to see? If you have any requests please leave them in the comments below. :) Ciao for now lovelies!
xoxo,
J

6 comments on "Birthday look"

The Jerseymooners on August 6, 2009 at 4:40 PM said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thanmks for your comment on my blog - we share our birthdays :)

Love this look on you - its gorgeous xcx

Michelle said...

love the birthday look! had fun sharing your birthday with you!!!

JennXOXO on August 25, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

Thank you, ladies!

erojas05 on September 16, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

Looks great! Can you do a smokey pink or purple look? : )

JennXOXO on September 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

I sure can, Erica :)