Will blog for comments

Aug 20, 2009

Make-up Art Cosmetics Collection


Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009
Today the Make-up Art Cosmetics Collection launched in the US. I showed a little self control and I only bought 3 items! :throws confetti: I had a bunch of B2M pots so I was able to get 2 additional lipsticks from the collection.

L to R: Front Lit, High Strung, Full Body

Front Lit is a light white yellow frost.
High Strung is a deep pink silver frost.
Full Body is a deep red plum lustre.

I normally only stick to nudes & pinks but dark vampy lips will be the fall trend so I've been venturing out of my comfort zone and experimenting with berry stains & darker lipsticks. Surprisingly, I don't hate it.

I picked up two Technakohl Liners in Artistic License (bright turquoise blue) and Colour Matters (bright lime).


I'm loving my new thigh-high boots. Over the knee boots are totally in this fall. I can't wait for it to get cold out so I can rock these with grey leggings & a black off the shoulder top. Hawtness. Also, in the pic I'm wearing Full Body on my lips.
Are you planning on hauling anything from the collection?
xoxo

0 comments on "Make-up Art Cosmetics Collection"