Will blog for comments

Aug 13, 2009

Updated! Fill up your cart at Sephora & score a free palette!



This morning I saw this post on Sephora's Blog and I had to share this with you lovelies. It's a promo for Make Up For Ever. If you purchase 3 of their eyeshadows, diamond eyeshadows or blushes you will get a MUFE refillable 10-pan palette! This is seriously an awesome deal because the palette itself is $20. The eyeshadows & blushes are really easy to pop out of the packaging so you can add them to your palettes. I will definitely be taking advantage of this promo.
Happy shopping, loves! xoxo
Aug. 14
ETA: A reader informed me that this promo blogpost on Sephora's blog is no longer there. I'm not sure how long this promo will be in effect since it doesn't mention in the ad above however I used the code yesterday and it worked. I hope you get the chance to take advange of it! :cross fingers:

2 comments on "Updated! Fill up your cart at Sephora & score a free palette!"

Anonymous said...

thank you for letting us knw...i didnt see it anywhere on blog...is there a special section that mentions the promotions??

JennXOXO on August 14, 2009 at 9:29 AM said...

I just went to Sephora's blog and the post is gone! That's strange! I will update this blogpost. The worked yesterday. I used it. :)