Will blog for comments

Apr 28, 2010

A Small Haul or a Smaul


I have a small haul for you all!  It rhymes!  :D  I ordered a few things from the Sephora and NARS websites.  I've been obsessed with expanding my NARS blush collection.  I'm drooling over a few more colors and when I have something in mind then I usually have to have it.
L to R: Illamasqua Milf (I'm not a fan of this name but it's a pretty color) vintage mint green
OPI for Sephora: Read my Palm - light jade green
OPI for Sephora: Havana Dreams - pale sky blue

The three of these are cremes and I can't wait to try them!  I especially love Illamasqua's nail varnish formula. I typically only need 2 coats and they're perfectly opaque.
Then from NARS I ordered these two cream blushes.
The left is Penny Lane and the right is Enchanted from the new Summer 2010 collection.
These are the first two cream blushes I've tried from NARS and I love love love them.
Penny Lane is a gorgeous nude pink and Enchanted is a soft peachy apricot with gold sparkles.  It's absolutely gorgeous!
You can click on the photo to enlarge.  I hope you can see the gold sparkles.  They aren't huge and chunky but it really creates the most gorgeous sheen on the skin.

That's it for my small haul!  I hope you all are having a lovely week so far!
xoxo

2 comments on "A Small Haul or a Smaul"

Amanda S. on April 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM said...

Penny Lane looks great on your skintone.

JennXOXO on April 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

Thanks, Amanda!