Will blog for comments

Jan 22, 2010

Urban Decay and China Glaze haul


Hello my lovelies!  I have a really exciting haul to share with you today!  My Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows arrived in the mail!  UD began selling it on their website last Friday, Jan 15th so I ordered mine right away.  It sold out online in one day!  It hasn't hit Sephora shelves yet however they are taking phone orders at 1-877-SEPHORA or (1-877-737-4672).




It comes with travel size Eyeshadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in Flipside and Zero.


The China Glaze Up and Away spring 2010 collection also became available to purchase last week so I placed an order with Head2Toebeauty.com.


From L-R: Peachy Keen, Lemon Fizz, Re-fresh Mint, Four Leaf Clover, Something Sweet, Light As Air, Grape Pop, Heli-Yum


I've been so excited for this collection to come out ever since I saw promo pics around Thanksgiving last year.  These colors are perfect creamy pastel shades for spring and I can't wait for the warm weather!


So now I'm off to do my nails with Four Leaf Clover since it's a shade I sadly cannot get away with at the office. :( 
Next week I think I'll rock the Re-Fresh Mint or Peachy Keen for work.   I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  Ciao for now XOXO

1 comments on "Urban Decay and China Glaze haul"

Swtest2Lips on January 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM said...

wow, Im totally drooling over your polishes and palette! I think I need them like NOW! lol Amazing haul!