Will blog for comments

Jun 30, 2009

Intro


Hello lovlies!
So I've decided to start a blog. It will mainly contain posts about beauty & fashion however I might throw in a few craft & wedding related posts. I love reading about other beauty blogger's hauls & reviews so I decided to take a stab at it myself. Other than hauls & reviews I'll also include posts with EOTDs (eye of the day), FOTD (face of the day) & NOTD (nail of the day).
So I hope you enjoy this and thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Jennifer

2 comments on "Intro"

Monica Benavidez on July 14, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

How do you get your eye makeup so perfect?! Dish woman!

JennXOXO on July 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

Haha, thanks Monica! The secret is blend, blend, blend. It also doesn't hurt to have good quality brushes & eye shadow that blends well. ;)