Will blog for comments

Jun 30, 2009

CCO Haul









Over the weekend DH (darling husband) and I went to the outlets in Leesburg and I was able to pick up a few goodies from the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet)!
They still had a few MAC 2008 Holiday palettes so I bought Intriguing Scarlet: Warm Eyes and Infatuating Rose: Cool Eyes.

They didn't have a huge selection of Paint Pots but I didn't have a blue cream base in my collection so I picked up Rollickin' Paint Pot.

I also bought a backup of Pleasureseeker from the Neo Sci Fi Collection and a Tinted Lip Conditioner with SPF 15 in Strobe Kiss. I'm really diggin the Tinted Lip Conditioner because it's a little sheer with a pink tint & it's extremely moisturizing. I might have to pick up a backup when I go back. :)

I perused the pigment section and Reflects Very Pink & Reflects Duo Purple caught my eye. The colors are so bright and shimmery and I couldn't wait to do a look with them. When I got home and swatched them they were very sheer and not pigmented at all! I think I might have to layer them on top of an eyeshadow because they are so sheer. :( I was really disappointed with these two products. If anyone has any tips for these two please let me know.


Well, that's all for now!
xoxo,
Jennifer


0 comments on "CCO Haul"