Will blog for comments

Jan 10, 2011

China Glaze Tronica


Happy new year lovahs!
China Glaze came out with a new collection of holographic's called the Tronica collection.
Here are the 12 colors in the collection:
- Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
- Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
- Electra Magenta – Magenta Holographic
- Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
- High Def - Blue Holographic
- Hologram - Silver Holographic
- Hyper Haute – Raspberry Holographic
- 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
- Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
- Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
- Mega Bite – Gold Holographic, and
- Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic.

Info and pic credit: China Glaze blog. 

I was able to pick up 6 colors: Virtual Violet, High Def, Hyper Haute, Electra Magenta, Hologram and Cyberspace.


Click on the pics to see why these holo's are a dream!


I've only had time to swatch Virtual Violet so far but I la la LOVE these colors so far!  
I'll post more pics soon!

6 comments on "China Glaze Tronica"

FunnyFaceBeauty on January 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM said...

Wow, Virtual Violet is gorgeous and I don't usually like holographic polishes.

Anonymous said...

Hi jenn! cyberspace looks like such a pretty color, i might have to go check it out.

btw, thanks for joining my giveaway!

Kiesha Cekariah on July 1, 2011 at 1:37 PM said...

These colors are very pretty. I love that they consist of sparkles as well.

Beauty and the Scientist on January 22, 2012 at 11:19 PM said...

These are very pretty I can't wait to check these out :)

Diane Cristi on February 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM said...

The purple is A-MAZ-ING!

www.dianecristi.blogspot.com

Kirsty on April 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

Omg I love that violet! Need it
Love you blog, maybe we could follow each other :D
http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/